Since 20 years now, D-Stress® helps reduce fatigue and better handle stress
The formulation of D-Stress® is a reference on the market and has been internationally patented. D-Stress®contains Magnesium, Taurine, Arginine and Vitamins B.
- Magnesium and Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 contribute to energy metabolism and reduce tiredness.
- Magnesium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8 are involved in the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) helps to improve resistance to stress and to regain normal intellectual performances.
- We recommend, at the beginning, initial doses during 15 to 30 days: 6 tablets per day to divide (3 tablets at breakfast and 3 tablets at lunch time or dinner.)
- Then, from the first signs of improvement, find a maintenance dose of 2, 4 or 6 tablets per day divided among the three main meals. You can modulate the intake of D-Stress® depending on your needs.
- Emergency action: 3 or 4 tablets at once for an improvement within 30 minutes.
- Box of 80 tablets for 13 to 40 days, depending on usage.
- D-Stress® is also available in 5 boxes package our combined with D-Stress® Booster.