D-Stress® Booster, the anti-stress concentrate
The formulation of D-Stress® Booster is a reference on the market and has been internationally patented. D-Stress® Booster is complementary to the conventional tablets of D-Stress®. One sachet contains 200 mg of elementary Magnesium, as well as Taurine, Arginine and Vitamins B.
- Magnesium and Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B8 participate in the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium and Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 contribute to energy metabolism and reduce tiredness.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) helps to improve resistance to stress and to regain normal intellectual performances.
- D-Stress® Booster is presented as a powder to dilute in a glass of water or another liquid (fruit juice, soy milk). It can also be integrated in a yogurt or applesauce or diluted in a small water bottle, drink within the hour.
- Fundamental action: 1 sachet per day, preferably during the second part of the meal. You can find an equilibrium by using, for example, a sachet of D-Stress® Booster in the morning and by adjusting, depending on your needs, with conventional tablets of
D-Stress®, at lunch time and dinner.
- Emergency action: 1 sachet at anytime, in case of emergency for an improvement within half an hour on average.
- Box of 20 Sachets for 20 days, depending on usage.
- D-Stress® Booster is also available combined with D-Stress®.