Oméga Quinol, for a rebalanced intake of Coenzyme Q10
Discover Omega Quinol, the new food supplement from the Synergia laboratory! Oméga Quinol is a complex of Ubiquinol, the active form of the Coenzyme Q10, fatty acids Omega 3 (EPA and DHA) (1), Vitamins E and C, Vitamins B6, B9, B12 (2) and Selenium. We chose Ubiquinol, an active form of Coenzyme Q10 that is totally assimilated by the body and much more bioavailable, in a patented formulation with guaranteed stability over a period of 3 years. More about Coenzyme Q10.
(1) The daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA contributes to normal a heart function. DHA helps maintain a normal vision and a proper brain function.
(2) Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal metabolism of homocysteine.
WHEN TO TAKE OMEGA QUINOL
With age, from around forty and over, the body produces less and less Coenzyme Q10, known for its key role in energy balance and for its antioxidant action for muscle and heart health. Omega Quinol balances your intake of Coenzyme Q10 and acts in the prevention of heart disease, by improving your energy balance.
Taking Omega Quinol is recommended from the age of 40 in case of heart disease, fatigue, high cholesterol, smoking, intense sports activity and the use of statin-based medication.
- 1 capsule daily during the meal.
- For a 1 to 2 month treatment that can be repeated several times a year.
- 1 Box of 32 plant-based capsules, for 32 days depending on use.
(1) A daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA contributes to normal heart function. DHA contributes to maintaining normal vision and good brain function. (2) Vitamins B6, B9 and B12 contribute to a normal metabolism of homocysteine.